Tips For Halo 4 Maps - Xbox Game - Dominate Xbox Live
HaloForever.com > Halo 4 Stuff > Halo 4 Maps
Update: We are all going as fast as we can to get into multiplayer and dominate. So far I've added what I think are the best possible walkthrough videos on the planet. These are around 10 minutes each and I suggest sitting back and watching them all. I've also just added callouts (credit to iSuperMonkey) map overviews for all 10 Halo 4 maps. More content coming, but the game just came out! Please check back.
Complete list of maps available at launch include: Abandon, Adrift, Complex, Erosion, Exile, Haven, Impact, Longbow, Meltdown, Ragnarok, Ravine, Solace, Vortex. This page will be slightly different than our map pages for Halo 3. We are going to list all the maps here on this page with short summary tips, callouts, and important notes that will help you win more on these maps. If there are extremely popular multiplayer maps then certainly we will expand the tips on a specific page. We will wait to see how the best maps evolve and which ones you spend the most time playing. Our focus will be on the popular Halo 4 maps especially.
In December the first Halo 4 Map Pack will be available as DLC. This map pack is officially named Crimson Map Pack and includes: Wreckage, Harvest and Shatter. In February a new DLC map pack named Majestic Map Pack will include: Landfall, Monolith, and Skyline. A third map pack named Castle Map Pack is available in April and includes: Daybreak, Outcast, and Perdition. So you want to get these map packs? You have 3 options. Buy the Limited Edition Halo 4 and get them all for free. You can also save 15% if you buy a Halo 4 War Games Map Pass for 2,000 Microsoft points which is about $25. Map pass purchasers will get 2 in-game helmets and a unique in-game emblem. Yay!
- Initial sureveys of Erebus VII were promising and hopeful, but the events which followed tell a far darker story.
Tips for Abandon Map:
Abandon Callouts Map (click on image to enlarge):
- Now fully dedicated to supporting the war effort, this mining vessel once served the UNSC's colonization efforts.
Tips to win on Adrift map:
Adrift Callouts Map (click on image to enlarge):
- Galileo's compartmentalized layout benefits protracted decensive stands in the unlikely event of an attack.
Tips for Halo 4 Complex Map:
Complex Callouts Map (click on image to enlarge):
- Stranded on a remote world, a handful of survivors managed to use their ship's debris to thrive long after the crash.
Halo 4 Map Exile Tips:
Exile Callouts Map (click on image to enlarge):
- Hidden deep within the clouds, harmonic resonance platforms are believed to sustain the existence of artificial stars.
Tips for Haven Halo 4 Map:
Haven Callouts Map (click on image to enlarge):
- Powerful channel-based mass drivers like these were once used to launch monitoring relays deep into space.
Longbow Halo 4 Map tips:
Longbow Callouts Map (click on image to enlarge):
- The catastrophic effects of this reactor's systemic breakdown will eventually rend this icy moon into pieces.
Meltdown map tips:
Meltdown Map with Callouts (click on image to enlarge):
- Now integrated into the War Games simulation, this curiously hidden gorge was once the site of a Spartan deployment.
Ragnarok map tips:
Ragnarok Map with Callouts (click on image to enlarge):
- A testament to the Forerunners' technological prowess, this installation was designed to suspend the death of a star.
Tips for Solace Halo 4 map:
Solace Map with Callouts (click on image to enlarge):
- ONI personnel remain convinced that these ancient structures somehow harness the planet's torrential wind for power.
Tips for Vortex map:
Vortex Map with Callouts (click on image to enlarge):
Halo 4 Forge Maps
- Collision craters rarely elicit the need for embedded teams, but the contents of this particular site demanded it.
Tips for winning more on Impact Halo 4 map:
- Seismic scans indicate that these looming citadels only hint at the enormous structure which lies beneath.
Halo 4 map Ravine tips:
- Sites like this allow researchers the ability to closely observe a world's inner workings prior to colonization.
Tips for winning on Erosion Halo 4 Map:
Crimson Map Pack - Available December 2012
Witness the chaos of a clash of civilizations in Wreckage, with its blend of claustrophobic spaces and dangerous exposures and venture into the human colony environs of Harvest, and explore a human foray on an alien moon in Shatter.
March 5, 2012 - We have official names of 2 Halo 4 maps. They are Warhouse and Wraparound. The new multiplayer maps, “Warhouse” and “Wraparound,” are separate entries from the campaign and not recycled areas seen throughout the campaign. The maps won't be straight from the campaign but will be created specifically to allow for balanced gameplay.
Warhouse Halo 4 Map Details: Warhouse is a civilian manufacturing facility that contains a giant mech mid-development orbiting a gas giant, and is a spherical map with a focal point near a centralised mech platform.
Wraparound Halo 4 Map Details: Wraparound is a figure eight and contains lots of vertical jumps. It features a Forerunner solar facility that generates artificial sunlight and energy for a shield world, and offers circular catwalks and corridors for multiple routes.
Nothing is better than winning on Xbox Live. Halo for us, is the #1 game to play on Xbox Live. We built this site on Halo 3 multiplayer tips and tricks that will help you win more. We want to give you the same tips for Halo 4 maps so you can once again demolish the competition. As we move forward and starting thinking about Halo 4, we want your opinions and thoughts. What is it that you like and want from our website regarding Halo 4 maps? Do you want lots of Halo 4 maps walkthroughs? Perhaps you want screenshots. How important are Halo 4 map callouts? Please vote in our poll and let us know. It will be soon that Halo 4 rumors start up. We want to be prepared for Halo 4 maps. Thanks!
Comment here on Halo 4 maps! No Registration Required!
Halo 4 Maps! Dominate on Xbox Live! We are your #1 multiplayer resource for Halo 4. Learn from Halo 4 experts and pros.